Using an air fryer for chicken wings is a great way to make them taste like they’ve been fried without the oily mess and calories.
Companies such as Phillips, OMMO, Panasonic and more all make Air Fryers now; each model has its own set of characteristics that make it unique from the competition.
Our research team has compiled a list of best air fryer for chicken wings to help you make the best decision possible.
- 1. OMMO 1800W Countertop Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo with Rotisserie & Dehydrator
- 2. Instant Vortex 4-in-1 Basket Air Fryer
- 3. Philips Essential Airfryer Compact
- 4. Ninja AF101 Air Fryer
- 5. COSORI Air Fryer
- 6. Dreo Air Fryer
- 7. Dash Compact Air Fryer Oven Cooker
- What To Look For When Buying An Air Fryer For Chicken Wings
1. OMMO 1800W Countertop Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo with Rotisserie & Dehydrator
The OMMI air fryer is perfect for keeping up with the mad rush of anyone’s schedule. It not only makes cooking healthy food fast but also easy because everything can be done at once so you don’t have to constantly tend to your dishes, saving both time and energy.
There are many features of the OMMI air fryer that make it a great pick for cooking chicken wings. It can hold up to 6 servings at one time, so you will never have to cook another dish again.
The best feature of this particular air fryer is its detachable basket so making multiple dishes at once is not only fast but also easy with the ability to do much more than just cook food like other models.
One added benefit of using an air fryer for cooking your favorite chicken wing recipes is the amazing taste and crispiness they add.
With its 11.8″L*10.2″W*9.8″H size, it is an ideal countertop appliance maintaining that pleasant glossy black finish; besides frying hamburgers or completing your chicken nuggets together beautifully, it can also function as rotisserie spit and oven fork-making it a multifunctional kitchen tool like no other!
The versatility of this amazing appliance isn’t near finished yet! Its 17Qt capacity let’s you make larger portions at a time. The temperature range from 250°F to 400°F let’s you set it to work frying, grilling, baking or roasting-whatever needs done!
The interior is lighted making it easier for you to check on your food without opening the door and letting out all that hot air. Best of all this fantastic gadget will barely cost an arm and a leg so why wait any longer?
2. Instant Vortex 4-in-1 Basket Air Fryer
With the Instant Vortex with all the thrill of deep-frying without the mess, our air fryer offers not only superior cooking technology but also revolutionary design. With 4 customizable cooking modes consisting of air frying, baking, roasting and reheating, it’s easier than ever to create meals that are healthy yet still fun. Plus it comes with a nonstick dishwasher safe air fry basket and tray for easy cleanup.
Evidently Crisp Technology makes crispy chicken wings or perfectly roasted veggies possible with 95% less oil! Beyond that you can select preset temperature settings from high heat at 400°F to low heat at 350°F so there’s something for everyone in your family. Preheat time is also minimal so everything is ready quicker!
3. Philips Essential Airfryer Compact
The Philips Airfryer is a great addition to any kitchen. With the Philips Kitchen+ app, explore recipes and cookware for every palate by entering your favorite cuisines from all over the world!
It can do more than fry with its 7 preset cooking modes from baking to grilling. We love that you can customize, saving your most-used recipes or ingredients right in the app.
You don’t have to worry with this versatile appliance because it has a keep warm function, auto shut off when food is done and cool touch handles for safe use. Make delicious chicken wings in no time at all!
4. Ninja AF101 Air Fryer
The Ninja AF101 Air Fryer is the perfect way to cook up all your favorite dishes with less fat and more flavor. This air fryer has a patented design with 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket, crisper plate, wide temperature range of 105 degress Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, short cord length at 2.6 feet long, and can fry at up to 75% less fat levels than traditional frying methods.
At only 10 pounds in weight, this power cooker can hold up to 2 pounds of fries or other foods without being too heavy for everyday use!
Use it for chicken wings – you’ll never have dry or tough meat again! From crispy french fries that are healthier than if you used any other oil besides rice bran oil, to a keto friendly fried chicken without any breading needed.
5. COSORI Air Fryer
With the COSORI Pro LE Air Fryer, it is possible to enjoy guilt free food all without deep fryers and immense amounts of oil. The new and improved design will make you less likely to sacrifice flavor for health as there has been a 77% decrease in greasy intake with this frying technique.
The 360° steady heat means that all surfaces get perfectly cooked for utmost crispness while still being healthy. Explore other features such as its quick preparation time and space saving body size, which only take up 5-quarts worth of counter space – but can feed your entire family!
With one touch preheating and 7 preset programs, cooking is now more accessible than ever before! This air fryer offers an unprecedented 1500 W power that produces healthier meals at 170° to 450° F without deep frying your food in oil.
Made for the modern family, the COSORI Air Fryer features tempered glass panels and a matte finish body for durability without sacrificing visual appeal. Plus cleaning becomes easier as all parts are nonstick material or dishwasher safe so even stubborn after-meal messes are eliminated effortlessly.
6. Dreo Air Fryer
If dessert is your weakness, dreo air fryer could be the perfect solution. Imagine crispy fried chicken without the greasy mess or guilt you feel afterwords.
Better yet, this machine can make it all with up to 95% less oil than traditional deep frying!
Not only that, but it also saves space – instead of taking up room in your kitchen cabinet or situating near an outlet on your countertop, this lightweight machine takes up minimal space on virtually any surface.
It’s ready to use right out of the box with spacious rack for cooking everything from sandwiches and pork chops to even casseroles for two.
You don’t need anything else except a little butter or olive oil for desired taste if that’s what you’re into – the healthier version of air frying.
Are you in the market for a new stove? Why not give our Dreo Air Fryer a try! It’s packed with 9 powerful functions, meaning one touch preheat and 8 presets help you cook veggies, bake frozen yogurt or crisp up chicken.
You can even roast coffee beans to make the perfect brew! No grease splatter means more healthy cooking with no mess on your stovetop. If that isn’t enough, it’s dishwasher safe too–that’ll save some time when cleaning dinner dishes!
7. Dash Compact Air Fryer Oven Cooker
No matter the time of day, crime scene painting takes hours to do and can now be reduced to just a couple with Dash Compact Air Fryer! The innovative technology offers an alternative that is quick, easy, and even more calorie-conscious than possible before.
With this compact fryer basket, cooking 60% faster than your microwave and 150% faster than your oven will never smell as good as it does in person. Once we take care of you by making sure all those nutrients don’t go to waste after frying up an entire meal without fat (seriously!), the auto shut off system makes sure that nothing over cooks for you.
What To Look For When Buying An Air Fryer For Chicken Wings
- Size: While researching about these appliances, we found out that bigger isn’t always better. A lot of people complain that their large size takes up too much counter space. If you live in a small house or an apartment, we recommend that you invest in a smaller air fryer which is easy to clean and store.
- Durability: The best air fryers for chicken wings are made from stainless steel and aluminum; not plastic. Stainless steel provides great durability because this metal does not rust and it doesn’t scratch easily (won’t ruin the coating on your cookware). Aluminum possesses similar properties but won’t cost as much as stainless steel.
- Easy to Use: People buy appliances every day, however, they don’t use them everyday. This means that many companies cut corners during manufacturing just so they can lower the price point their product. Unfortunately, this does not work for many people who want to use their air fryer for more than just one month. An appliance that has easy to understand controls will allow you to cook even if you are new to the kitchen.
- Features: For people who are new to cooking, they may need a little help when it comes to selecting the right settings for different types of food. Air fryers can be pre-set so that all you have to do is put in your favorite meats or vegetables, set the time and temperature, then come back later when your meal is ready. This allows everyone in the family (regardless of age) cook tasty meals without any issues whatsoever.
- Ease of Cleaning: No one wants an appliance that takes hours to clean, especially if you plan on using your new purchase on a daily basis! Make sure that the model you like has removable parts which are dishwasher safe. This will allow you to spend less time preparing food and more time eating it!
Q: Are air fryers good for chicken wings?
A: Yes, air fryers are the best choice because the equipment can produce crisp wings without oil.
Q: Can I Bake Wings in the Air Fryer?
A: Of course! You can bake or air fry anything that you love as long as it is cut into small pieces (wings, meatballs, veggies etc.)
Q: How do you cook chicken wings in an air fryer?
A: First, season your favorite recipe of chicken wings. Second, place them inside a basket that fits perfectly into the air fryer. Third, plug in and let it cook for around 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Lastly, serve with all your favorite sides.
Q: How long do you put chicken wings in the air fryer?
A: The best practice is to cook chicken wings for about 16 minutes with the temperature set to around 375 degrees Fahrenheit. If you like your wings extra crispy and crunchy, leave them in for an extra 3-4 minutes.
Q: How do you crisp wings in an air fryer?
A: You can follow one of several recipes that either call for frying chicken wings in the air fryer or cooking them on top of a wire rack with minimal oil.
Q: How do I clean my new Air Fryer?
A: Most of the best air fryers for chicken wings come with removable parts that are dishwasher safe. This just goes to show how much manufacturers care about their customers!